Wednesday, August 15, 2007

3

We’ve all been watching the news so you know how that turned out.
Zip.
There’s always a silver lining. That’s what they say.
Lately I’ve been half convinced that the guy who made up the line was just like me. Another sickle cell guy with nothing but do but make up stuff.
In keeping with tradition I’ve invented a line as well .
100 percent original.
You all ready? Gather round friends. Take a seat.
Stop struggling there’s room for everyone.
Ready.
It’s this!
Life would be so much easier, if life was easy!

There.
Lol.
I probably sound ripe for a couch and a shrink.
I’m not all gloom and doom.
Look, I’ll tell you a joke.

A bear and a rabbit were taking a dump in the wood one day.
Said the bear to the rabbit.
“Do you ever have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?”
“No!” the rabbit said .
And so the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

3 comments:

kokolette said...

lol...nasty!

Mrs Somebody said...

Okay that was funny.

Jeff Corbin said...

Bear and rabbit...oh thats a good one. Kudos bro!